If you love Pumpkin Spice Lattes then you are going to love this super easy Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte that only takes minutes to whip up right at home! It’s so good and you can’t even tell it’s low carb!
Fall is officially a few days away! I’m so excited! Fall is my favorite time of year! Honestly I get excited for fall in August but I love when the calendar is officially fall! One of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin spice latteS. Yes, I used to be one of those people that would run to Starbucks the first day of pumpkin spice season. There was nothing better than getting a warm PSL in my hands to kick off the season!
Last year I created a Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s super yummy and perfect for a crowd. I often make if for when we have people over for football games. I have it simmering in the Crock-Pot and everyone loves it.
This year I created this pumpkin spice latte that not only is super yummy but just happens to be low carb! Not only is this yummy and low carb but it’s so incredibly easy to make! And unlike my Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte which makes a lot this is for just a serving of one so you can whip up one just for yourself anytime you’d like. Need more? Than just make as many as you need.
A few weeks ago I shared this recipe during on of my Facebook live chats (you can catch the replay here). You just need a few simple ingredients to whip up this PSL in no time! Trust me, it will be love at first sip! It tastes just like a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! It really does! Everyone I have been making these for has gone crazy for them and can’t believe how easy it is! Since I’ve been making these I have yet to get my PSL at Starbucks this season which has saved me a ton!
What you need
- 1 cup of coffee – preferably strong like a French roast but I’ve made this in the mornings with my breakfast blend and it’s just as good.
- sugar-free pumpkin spice syrup – I love the Jordan’s Skinny Pumpkin Spice Syrup which I find at TJMaxx and Home Goods.
- Light cream or Half and Half – not fat free. Either one will work. I’ve made it with both but you need the fat to give it a good froth.
- A frother. I have an awesome on that I got with my Nespresso machine years ago. You can find simple, hand held frothers on Amazon like this one for not a lot of money and work great! This one has amazing reviews. I got this one for my aunt.
- A pinch of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
There is not a day that goes by that I don’t make this or a similar one. I have found other sugar-free syrups like pumpkin caramel and even salted caramel that I just use in place of the pumpkin spice and it’s just as good. You can whip up any variety once you get those tasty syrups! I’m hooked on these and once you try it you will be too!
Watch the replay of the live video on how easy to make this HERE!Print
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.