No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake
Everything you love about creamy cheesecake and cake batter blended into one yummy and easy No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake!
Do you love cheesecake? Do you love the flavor of cake batter ice cream and cake batter treats? If so, do I have a tasty dessert for you! This easy No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake combines both into one yummy dessert! Not only is this super yummy, but it’s so easy too!
My twins are turning 9 in a few days! 9! Can you believe it? It just seems like yesterday they were babies. It’s no joke that time flies, especially with kids. I was just talking to my mom last night and she was saying it seems like yesterday I was a baby. Now I’m 44! So if you have little babes, cherish every moment because it flies by and before you know it they are turning 9, going on 15.
Not only are my kiddos turning 9, but it’s been officially 8 years since I published my first post on Mother Thyme! Lot’s to celebrate! Thank you guys for finding and following my blog! You guys are the best! I feel so blessed to have such great readers that follow along on social media, share what recipes they try of mine, and chat with me! Thank you! Thank you!
This No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake is one dessert you must try! Whether you are celebrating something or not, this is one tasty dessert you’re going to love!
POPULAR NO BAKE PIES
You guys love my no bake pies! I have many and they’re all pretty popular! A few you don’t want to miss –
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- No Bake Pineapple Pie
- No Bake Cannoli Cream Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
If you try this No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake, or any of my no bake pies, make sure you snap a pic and tag me @motherthyme and share on social media! I’d love to see what you make! Also check out my Instgram stories or hightlights to see how I whip this yummy pie up!Print
No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup confetti white cake mix
- 1 9- inch store bought graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in heavy cream and beat on high until it thickens and stiff peaks form.
- Reduce speed and mix in confetti white cake mix and vanilla until blended.
- Spread mixture into crust.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or preferably overnight until set.
- Before serving prepare whipped cream topping.
- Pour heavy cream in a medium bowl and mix on high using a whisk attachment until stiff peaks form then fold in confectioners sugar.
- Spread on top of set cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, 5 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons sugar
Mix ingredients together.
Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Press mixture on the bottom and sides of pan.
Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes.
Cool completely before filling.
*Recipe updated 8/17/20
I have a question about adding a cake mix. Since we have been having so many problems with flour lately, and cake mixes contain flour, should we worry about it not being cooked? I would never have questioned this before the flour recalls in the past year. This looks delicious.
Hi Karen! Great question! You could spread the cake mix on a microwave safe dish and just pop in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute and then cool to zap out any potential “stuff” that may be in the flour. Hope that helps! 🙂