Deck your frames for St. Patrick’s Day, Spring and Easter with this free printable collection! Simply download, print and frame and have fun switching the prints out for each holiday, occasion, or season!
If you love decorating with seasonal decor, you need to add this collection of St. Patrick’s Day, Spring and Easter printables to your collection. Using these prints is an affordable way to decorate seasonally. Just grab some frames that you may already have on hand or purchase some new ones.
Once you have some frames, you’re ready to to decorate! Simply download these free printables then print the designs you like. Pop them in your frame and you instantly have seasonal decor to hang on the wall, or add to a table or shelf! Once the season is over, you can replace it with a new print. Easy peasy!
All the prints in the March printable collection come in 2 sizes, 5×7 and 8×10. They now also include cut lines so you can cut them to size if you need.
If you are using a frame with a mat, there is no need to cut them down. Just tape the print to the back of the mat.
NO PRINTER? NO WORRIES!
If you don’t have access to a printer, no worries! You can have them printed at your local print shop like Staples, Office Max or Kinkos! I often have prints printed at Kinkos. I just email the file or selected printed to them and they have them ready for me. Contact your local Kinkos and they’ll give you the email address to send the file to. Because these prints are on a PDF and not a JPG, make sure they print them ACTUAL SIZE OR CUSTOM SCALE 100%. If they don’t adjust the print size, they prints may shrink slightly if their print settings are set to FIT.
Here are some things to note
- Print these on 8 1/2 x 11 paper and cut them down to fit an 5×7 or 8×10 frame.
- These prints include CUT LINES for easy framing.
- IMPORTANT! Make sure you set your print settings to ACTUAL SIZE of CUSTOM SCALE 100%. If you don’t you printer may shrink it slightly depending on the make and model of your printer. Mine does, so I like to point that out so you don’t waste ink.
- Speaking of ink, if you prefer you could print these at your local print shop as well!
- You can print on regular paper or cardstock, whatever you prefer to use.
- There are instructions for printing on the cover page of the prints to refer to as well.
- If you have any questions or have any problems feel free to email me so I can help you.
If you use these printables I’d love to see! Make sure you snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @motherthyme!
I hope you enjoy these printables. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. I’d be happy to help!
FREE DOWNLOAD BELOW
16 designs to choose from with 2 sizes for each designs PLUS St. Patrick’s Day and Easter tags!