- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 packet (2 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Fat free whip cream for serving (optional)
- Fresh sliced strawberries for serving (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate and white chocolate shavings for serving (optional)
- Add cold skim milk to a medium saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin on top of milk and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Place saucepan on stove over medium-low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 3-5 minutes.
- Gently stir in yogurt, unsweetened cocoa powder and sugar and stir until cocoa and sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into serving glasses, and let set for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Serve topped with fat free whip cream, fresh sliced strawberries and/or chocolate and white chocolate shavings.