Eat smart with these easy and delicious MorningStar Farms Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers topped with leafy greens, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese on a bakery ciabatta roll.
I love a good burger.
Load it up with fresh greens, cheese and tomatoes on a bakery style bun, and I’m in burger heaven.
Gourmet style burgers are my favorite. With the MorningStar Farms variety of burgers like Spicy Black Bean Burgers, Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers and Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers, I can create a gourmet style veggie burger that is a good source protein right in my own kitchen. They are quick, easy and so tasty! I love to pop these burgers on my panini, to create a delicious and healthy meal for my family. They can even be prepared right on the grill!
MorningStar Farms Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers are absolutely delicious! They are bursting with flavor that taste like they just came from a gourmet deli. They are perfect for a summer picnic outdoors along with fresh fruit and a big leafy salad tossed simply with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a healthy meal.
My favorite way to serve these burgers is on a ciabatta roll topped with a variety of greens like a spring mix, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese and a simple garlic and dill aioli. Don’t want the roll? Try this in a salad. Simply slice a cooked burgers and toss it with the spring mix, tomatoes, feta and aioli for a tasty meal. MorningStar Farms makes it easy to eat smart, whether you go meatless every day, or every now and then.
The MorningStar Farms Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers and Spicy Black Bean Burgers are new favorites of mine too. I made these with the same toppings, as the Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers and they are so good! I made both of these for my mom and I for lunch recently, and she couldn’t stop raving about them. She is always looking for new ways to eat smart, and she can’t wait to make these again at home.
With MorningStar Farms, you can a variety of delicious meals that are good for you! Visit MorningStar Farms website for more information including more recipes ideas, and a list of all their delicious products.
MorningStar Farms is giving away a $100.00 Visa gift card to one lucky Mother Thyme reader! For your chance to win, comment on this post telling us what MorningStar Farms product you want to try.
- 1 box (4 patties) MorningStar Farms Chickpea Burgers
- ½ cup Spring lettuce mix or your favorite green mix
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon dried dill weed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare burgers as desired based on package instructions.
- Spread ciabatta roll with aioli. Add burger and top with spring mix, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese.
- In a small bowl mix, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, dill and salt and pepper until blended. While stirring, stream in olive oil until combined.
- Cover until ready to serve.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/28-8/31/2014.
Be sure to visit the MorningStar Farms brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!