Get ready for game day with this crowd-pleasing Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dog Dip!
This post is sponsored by Crock-Pot® Brand
I love a good dip. And with football season in full swing and the Buffalo Bills shutting out New England in New England on Sunday (sorry Patriot fans) I’m a happy mama!
We have friends and family over every week for football Sunday and along with that comes some good football eats. Since I’m a big football fan I don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen missing the game so having food ready to go before kick off for everyone to munch on during the game is essential.
My Crock-Pot® slow cooker is my BFF on Sunday. I can make all kinds of game day favorites like chili, dips and even chicken wings! Dips are my usual favorite and I usually have at least two going in my Crock-Pot® slow cooker and once they’re done I can keep them warm for the entire game!
This Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dog Dip has become a fave. The guys love it! It’s everything you love about a stadium chili cheese dog mixed in a creamy dip. It’s so good! Serve it with some tortilla chips for dunking or just a spoon, your choice.
If your looking for some new and tasty ideas to spice up your game day munchies, you’ll definitely want to add this tasty Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip to the menu! And for even more tasty Crock-Pot® Brand recipes be sure to check out the Crock-Pot® brand website to keep you inspired and slow cooking all week long!
More Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker favorites
Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Asian Style Shredded Beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with no beans
- 2 cups freshly grated mild cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 4 hot dogs halved and sliced
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ½ cup mild salsa
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Lightly spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients except green onions and tortilla chips to slow cooker and mix together.
- Cover and cook on high for one hour.
- Remove cover and stir until creamy.
- Stir in green onions.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Disclosure – Sponsored post by Crock-Pot® Brand. All opinions are my own.