Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
This post brought to you by Sargento® Cheese. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Mother Thyme.
These simple and delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders are loaded with everything you love about chicken cordon bleu including a creamy sauce and melted Sargento® sliced Swiss cheese and topped with a buttery spread.
My kids are so cheesy. Not just because of the silly things they do but my kids seriously love cheese! My son could eat grilled cheese everyday. Smart kid! Who doesn’t love a gooey, cheesy grilled cheese with a warm bowl of creamy tomato soup. Total comfort food! My daughter is a quesadilla girl. Just a plain old cheese quesadilla and a side of broccoli florets and she’s a happy camper. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree because I’m just as cheesy. A day doesn’t go by that I don’t enjoy a few slices of cheese as an afternoon snack. Sometimes I even wrap it up with some deli meat. It’s low carb and completely satisfying.
My family and I love Sargento® Sliced Cheese. They have a wide variety of sliced cheeses from provolone to pepper jack and the best sharp cheddar that makes the ultimate grilled cheese. Just ask my son who at six years old is a connoisseur of grilled cheese. He’s says I make the best grilled cheese ever! I have to thank Sargento® for that because seriously it all boils down to good cheese! If you make grilled cheese or even cheeseburgers with processed American singles I want you to put away the slices and try the REAL good stuff! Did you know pasteurized processed cheese food, also known as PPCF is only required to contain 51% real cheese. That’s a fact! So what’s the rest of it? I don’t think I even want to know. Sargento® is 100% REAL CHEESE that is creamy, cheesy goodness in every bite! Once you try a slice of Sargento® cheese on your next grilled cheese or burger you’ll never want to use anything else again! Plus there are a ton of options. Kick up your grilled cheese or burger with Sargento® Pepper Jack sliced cheese, it’s so good!
Not only is Sargento® sliced cheese great for grilled cheese, cheeseburgers and of course a sandwiches but I love using Sargento® sliced Swiss cheese in my Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders. You can’t have chicken cordon bleu without Swiss and Sargento® makes a delicious Swiss cheese that melts beautifully. They’re super easy to make and are great for dinner on a busy weeknight. I also like to make these for parties too. These Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders are made with shredded chicken, sliced ham, Sargento® Swiss cheese and topped with a creamy dijon mustard sauce. It’s everything you love about Chicken Cordon Bleu without the fuss and so good too! And for more REAL cheesy goodness stay connected with Sargento® on Facebook and Instagram!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 sliders
- 12 dinner or slider rolls
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/3 pound deli ham
- 8 slices Sargento® Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (divided)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the bottom of the rolls in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread shredded chicken evenly on top followed by slices of ham and cheese.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, mustards and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Spread mixture evenly on the inside of the rolls then place on top of cheese.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, remaining garlic powder and parsley flakes and brush evenly on top of rolls.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for about 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted. If desired, remove foil and bake for a 4-5 minutes longer.
These look delicious! I am probably one of the biggest cheese fans out there myself! Never ever could I give it up and I do the meat and cheese roll up for lunch often! Guess I’m just as cheesy as you 🙂