Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Start your morning with yummy Apple Pie Overnight Oats! These overnight oats make a delicious grab and go breakfast, perfect for busy mornings!
What do you get when you combine overnight oats with sweet apple pie filling? Yummy and delicious Apple Pie Overnight Oats. If you’ve never tried overnight oats, just wait until you try this! Not only are overnight oats super easy to make, it’s so yummy too! If you love oatmeal, you’ll love this twist.
Overnight oats is simply old-fashioned rolled oats that are soaked in liquid such as milk overnight. As they sit in the refrigerator overnight they softened, and in the morning it reminds me over almost a rice pudding kind of texture, but with oats. Once you got your base for the overnight oats which is essentially, oats, liquid, and a little sweetener like maple syrup, honey, sugar, or Swerve, you’re ready to create a variety of overnight oats like this!
This Apple Pie Overnight Oats takes all that plus a touch of cinnamon to create sweet cinnamon overnight oats. To take it to another level over yumminess, it’s topped with apple pie filling.
Don’t you wish you had some now?
I just use a simple can of store bought apple pie filling that I chop and add a big scoop on top of my oats, then slowly stir it in for pure yumminess in every bite! You can even add a scoop of vanilla yogurt or for a completely indulgent breakfast some whipped cream to give it that a la mode spin to these Apple Pie Overnight Oats. For a little crunch you can even add some chopped pecans or walnuts too! Simple and delicious!
All week I’ve be sharing kid-approved back to school breakfast ideas! I’ve teamed up with Busy Bee Gift and Stationary to bring you some easy back to school breakfast ideas that you can whip up before heading out the door. We want you and your kiddos day to shine bright!
Shine Bright Collection
This Shine Bright Collection is from Busy Bee Gift and Stationary which includes:
- Shine Bright Cup
- Package of Shine Bright napkins to tuck in lunch boxes or to have at your kitchen table.
- 2 stickers
- Scripture Cards
I’m in love with the scripture cards! These are great to tuck in lunch boxes or to have placed at your kiddos place setting for them to ready as they start their day and enjoy their breakfast. You can have one or a few at their place setting for them to read so they can fill up on God’s word, or just focus on one card a week, so they can repeat it day after day. The collection of scripture cards are great not just for breakfast, but to read throughout the day.
The Shine Bright Collection comes bundled up nicely, so perfect to get one and give one! CLICK HERE to find out more about the SHINE BRIGHT COLLECTION and to purchase one today!
More Back to school breakfast ideas
- Shine Bright Smoothie
- Fruity Breakfast Pizza
- Flourless Banana Oat Blender Muffins
- Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins
- Blueberry Pancake Bites
- Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats
- Grilled Sausage and Potato Breakfast Burritos
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Yield: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk or preferred milk alternative
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped apples from a can of apple pie filling
- vanilla yogurt (for serving, optional)
- chopped pecans or walnuts (for serving, optional)
- Pour oats in a mason jar.
- Add milk, maple syrup and a pinch of cinnamon. Gently stir to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving add chopped apples with filling on top, a dollop of vanilla yogurt and some chopped pecans or walnuts.
To make more than 1 jar, just repeat recipe until you’ve made the desired amount of overnight oats.