5 Ingredients is all you need to whip up these yummy Cake Mix Carrot Cake Cookies topped with a creamy frosting!
5 Ingredient Cake Mix Carrot Cake Cookies
- 1 box of carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs until blended.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter onto prepared baking sheets, spacing about 1 1/2 inches part.
- Bake on center rack for 10-13 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Once cool, top with frosting and walnuts.