This granola is full of flavor and makes a delicious snack or to top on yogurt parfaits!
I love making granola! It’s one recipe I make all the time. Honestly it is so much better than store bought.
This Grain-Free Granola is my go-to granola recipe! I snack on it all the time and keeps my hands out of the cookie jar!
It’s so easy to whip up and keeps for about 2 weeks or in the freezer for a few months. I usually use mine within a few days. It never lasts long!
Once you try this granola you’ll want to make it again and again too!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 1/12 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup freeze dried blueberries, strawberries or sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together walnuts, pecans and coconut flakes.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with maple syrup, vanilla and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour over nut mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Toss together until coated.
- Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake on the center rack in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes until golden brown and toasted, tossing halfway in between.
- Let cool then toss in any optional add ins.
- Store in an air tight container for about 2 weeks or in the freezer for a couple months.