If you love Peanut Butter Blossoms you are going to love these Peanut Butter Spider Cookies!
My daughters favorite Christmas cookie is Peanut Butter Blossoms. I love them too! They are a holiday favorite!
We couldn’t wait a few more months to whip up our holiday favorite so we whipped up a spooktacular Halloween version!
These Peanut Butter Spider Cookies is the same recipe I use for my Christmas Peanut Butter Blossoms with these addition of some eyes and brown icing to turn them into spiders!
How fun are these for Halloween?
Not only are they cute they are so yummy too!
If you are looking a fun Halloween treat and love Peanut Butter Blossoms you’ll want to try these too!
Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Yield: about 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar for cooking
- Hershey kisses (about 24-28)
- Candy eyes
- Brown icing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix butter, sugar, light brown sugar, peanut butter and egg with electric mixer until creamy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- Roll 1 inch balls of dough then roll balls in sugar and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly then add in Hershey kiss. Stick it in the cookie with the point side down.
- Add a few drops of icing on eyes and place on front of Hershey Kiss then use icing to make legs.