‘Tis the season for holiday gift giving! I love making gifts in a jar and customized gift baskets! I love doing giftie baskets year round for holidays and birthdays. There is something special about giving someone a big basket filled with goodies – just for them! I also love that you can take affordable items and make them even more special when they are put together in a gift basket. They are so fun to make!
If you are looking for some easy Christmas gift in a jar and basket ideas I have some of my favorites here for you!
Don’t miss these gift ideas too
- Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix in a Jar (or you can gift as individual servings) – includes 2 free printable gift tags for Christmas Blend or Winter Blend Hot Cocoa
- Gingerbread in a Jar – either Christmas gingerbread or Gingerbread Cookies – includes free printable tags NOTE: To use with Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake and Cookie Mix
- Homemade Brownie Mix in a Jar – includes free printable gift tag – Click HERE for towel used around jar.
- Mrs. Meyers gift basket – Click HERE for towel used in basket.
- Christmas coffee gift
- Christmas candle gift
- Christmas pasta gift basket
Free Printable Gift Tags
Click HERE to download the free printable gift tags!
The gift tags come 2 sizes too! Simply download, then print the tags you need!
For me it’s all about the packaging and presentation. I love taking a simple and affordable item like a candle and making a beautiful.
I often use the same packaging which makes it easy too! I love gable boxes which I get at Hobby Lobby for about a dollar. I add some tissue paper in the bottom then my gift jar and my favorite paper shred to make the packaging look customized and like it came from a boutique.Print Print Print