- 4 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni, turkey pepperoni, or crumbled italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ½ cup mozzarella and ½ cup Parmesan cheese and spread on the bottom of a pie plate. Spread pizza sauce on top and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup mozzarella, ½ cup Parmesan, pepperoni, green pepper and olives.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden brown and bubbling.
|Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and spread on the bottom of pie plate.|
|Top with pizza sauce, remaining cheeses, pepperoni, green peppers and olives. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbling.|
|Time to dig in!|