A quick and easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake you’ll enjoy all season long.
I came up with the idea for a No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake after I created a similar recipe for a No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecake for my cookbook Summer Thyme. That recipe is one of my favorite summer desserts I love to make, especially if I have last minute company or short on time.
This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is light, fluffy and incredibly easy to make. If you have about ten minutes to mix this up and a few hours to let it chill in the refrigerator, then you have time to make this yummy cheesecake.
This is one of those pies that you just want to grab a fork and dive into. The kids and I actually did. We sat at the kitchen table, each of us with forks in hand and dove right in. As my three year old daughter Eden would say, “It’s delicious.” She is right about that. It is the perfect fall dessert that is quick to make.
Whether you need a dessert to serve when entertaining, or a tasty dessert for your family to enjoy, I am sure you will fall in love with the creamy pumpkin cheesecake.
What you need
Light brown sugar
9-inch store bought graham cracker crust
Step one: Using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese and sugars until creamy.
Step two: Stir in pumpkin, vanilla extract and spices.
Step three: Fold in cool whip.
Step four: Spread in pie crust and refrigerate for at least a few hours or overnight.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, regular or low fat, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9-inch ready made graham cracker pie crust, regular or reduced fat
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugars until creamy.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly into pie crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.