Creamy and delicious no bake Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake with a buttery almond crust. Even if you are not on a low carb diet, you will love this!
I am obsessed with this cheesecake.
If you are following a low carb diet like I am, you are probably looking for the occasional sweet treat. This has become my favorite. It is so simple. It starts with an easy almond crust that includes almond flour, melted butter and a pinch of Splenda or your favorite sugar substitute. You will need to pop the crust in the oven for a few minutes. Once it is cool, add an easy, no bake cheesecake filling that will knock your socks off. It is simply cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, a splash of vanilla which is optional and a packet of sugar free lemon jello. How easy is that!
The filling sets perfectly and before you know it you will be indulging on a piece delicious, guilt free low carb cheesecake. Even if you are not on a low carb diet, you will love this!
You can use any sugar free jello flavor you want. Lemon seems to be a classic cheesecake flavor, but I have tried cherry, raspberry and strawberry. Orange would be great, or even lime for a key lime cheesecake, yum!
You can even customize how you make it. I have made these as mini cheesecakes using a cupcake pan. Just line a 12 cupcake pan with paper liners, press a little of the almond crust to the bottom of each cup and bake for about 6-8 minutes. Once cool, add the filling and chill for a few hours until set. Super easy. These also make cute little desserts in jars too, great for a spring picnic in the park!
So go ahead, splurge and enjoy this yummy guilt free, low carb dessert!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Splenda (about 1 packet)
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- .3 ounce packet sugar-free lemon jello
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch baking dish or springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter and splenda until mixture is crumbly. Press in the bottom of baking dish and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add in heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
Variations- MINI CHEESECAKES - Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with paper liners. Press a small amount of crust on the bottom of each liner. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 7 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely. Prepare filling as directed and divide the mixture between each cup. Chill for several hours or overnight. Serve with liner or unwrap before serving. CHEESECAKE IN A JAR - Divide crust mixture between jars and press into the bottom. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 7-9 minutes until golden brown. Prepare filling as directed and spoon into each jar. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight until ready to serve.