Grab a few napkins and get ready to sink your teeth into this delicious Roasted Strawberry, Brie and Nutella Grilled Cheese – it’s worth every bite.
Creamy brie and Nutella is a dangerous combination. When you are making something with brie you know it’s going to be good. Throw Nutella in the mix and it just got even better.
Who doesn’t love grilled cheese? As much as I love a classic grilled cheese sandwich alongside a warm bowl of Creamy Tomato Soup I am always on the hunt for gourmet-style grilled cheese like this Roasted Strawberry, Brie and Nutella Grilled Cheese. This Roasted Strawberry, Brie and Nutella Grilled Cheese is sinful. The strawberries are roasted to perfection and is a great addition with the brie and Nutella.
You will definitely want to be armed with a stack of napkins when you try this as the brie and Nutella puddles out making it a little messy to eat. But trust me, it’s worth every bite. And if you want to keep your fingers clean, grab a fork and knife and dive into this sandwich, I won’t judge.
However you eat this sandwich I’m sure you’ll love it.
Roasted Strawberry, Brie and Nutella Grilled Cheese
Grab a few napkins and get ready to sink your teeth into this delicious Roasted Strawberry, Brie and Nutella Grilled Cheese. It’s worth bite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 cup hulled strawberries sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 1-inch thick slices of Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons Nutella or hazelnut spread
- 3 ounces brie (rind removed and sliced)
- 1 teaspoon confectioners sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl toss strawberries with sugar.
- Spread strawberries evenly on baking sheet and roast in oven for 10-12 minutes until strawberries are tender and have released their juices.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Preheat panini or large skillet on medium heat.
- Butter one of side of each slice of bread with butter.
- Turn slices over and spread each slice with hazelnut spread.
- Top 2 of the slices of bread with brie and roasted strawberries then top each with remaining slice of bread hazelnut spread side down.
- Transfer sandwiches to preheated skillet or panini and cook 3-4 minutes per side until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.