DIY Dollar Tree Glass Candle Holder
What do you get when you put this Dollar Tree vase and candlestick together? A really cute glass candle holder that looks like you paid a lot more for it!
How cute is this glass candle holder? Can you believe most of the supplies came from the Dollar Tree? It looks like something you would see at a craft show!
I love the way this turned out! It’s even cute plain and looks like something you would see at HomeGoods or Hobby Lobby for more than $2.
I love the addition of the torn fabric, the little rusty star, and moss and tea light, but you could add whatever you’d like.
- Black candestick from Dollar Tree
- Glass vase from Dollar Tree
- Clear E6000
- A piece of torn homespun fabric. I get mine at Hobby Lobby. You could use anything you’d like.
- A rusty star. I get them on Amazon HERE
- Hot glue – to glue star
- Moss – You can find it at Dollar Tree. I got mine at Hobby Lobby
- Tea light – You can find them at Dollar Tree. I get mine on Amazon HERE. I like these because they are on a timer. So worth it! I get the replacement batteries at Dollar Tree.
This is SO easy!
Apply E600 around the base of the candlestick.
Place the vase on top. Set aside for a few hours to dry.
Once dry, I tied a piece of torn homespun fabric around the glass vase and hot glued a rusty star to the center.
I filled it with a little moss and a tea light!
If you make this too I’d love to see! Snap a picture and tag me on Instagram at motherthyme!