Whip up this easy peanut butter fudge with just a few ingredients! If you love peanut butter, you’re going to love this!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 11 oz. bag Ghirardelli white chocolate chips (or 2 cups other brand white chocolate chips)
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup extra crunchy peanut butter (you can use regular peanut butter if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- Pinch of coarse sea salt, optional
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add white chocolate chips, condensed milk and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 20-30 second increments, stirring in between each time until creamy, about 1 minute total.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread evenly in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until set then cut into pieces.