These pull apart pizza muffins or pizza sconces as my son calls them are a family favorite! I make them all the time! Once you try them you’ll see why! They are so good!
Not only are these delicious, they are so easy to whip up too. I often make them for my hungry kiddos after school, but I’ve also made them for dinner along with a salad and for a fun football dish!
Here’s what you’ll need to whip these up!
- 1 16 oz container of jumbo biscuits (just regular biscuits, not the flaky kind)
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- A 12 cup muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Simply remove the biscuits from the tube and cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. I cut each biscuit in half, then in thirds.
Place in a large bowl along with remaining ingredients and gently toss to coat.
Scoop mixture evenly into muffin cups and bake at 425 degrees for about 12-13 minutes!
Run a knife around the edge to pop them out and serve with warm marinara!
You guys! These are amazing! My kids gobble them up!
Be warned! Once you try them you’ll see why they love them so much! #momwinPrint