- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup Biscoff Spread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup white chocolate chip morsels (or you can substitute and add in dried fruit such as dried cranberries instead)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine honey, Biscoff Spread and unsalted butter until creamy and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies, rolled oats. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Roll into golf ball size balls and place on wax paper.
- Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes until set.
|Eden approved (with a Chobani yogurt face).