Biscoff Spread and granola all stirred up in little granola bites how simple, and delicious is that?
I was running low of my favorite homemade granola last week so as I was gathering my ingredients to whip up another batch I spotted my almost empty jar (its hard to keep a full or unopened jar around) sitting in the pantry and I thought incorporating that into granola would be tasty.
I have found Biscoff to be more available recently. When I first found it I couldn’t believe I was actually seeing Biscoff in person; you would have thought I was meeting a celebrity, I was so excited. I found it at my local grocery store right next to the Biscoff cookies where they sell their international cookies. Just recently they have it in the peanut butter section too. If you can’t wait any longer and are eager to grab a jar to what all the fuss is about check out Amazon. I almost broke down and ordered a jar before I found it locally.
Anyways, back to these little bites of yumminess. Instead of making a full batch of granola with Biscoff I decided to whip up a fun little snack, perfect for little hands (like my kiddos) to snack on. These are simple to make, no baking required (yay) and a batch won’t last long as little hands (and husbands) will be grabbing these little bites up in no time.
Biscoff Granola Balls
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Biscoff Spread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chip morsels (or you can substitute and add in dried fruit such as dried cranberries instead)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine honey, Biscoff Spread and unsalted butter until creamy and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies, rolled oats. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Roll into golf ball size balls and place on wax paper.
- Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes until set.
Adapted from Martha Stewart
|Eden approved (with a Chobani yogurt face).