Love pepperoni pizza? Try these Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Rolls. They have all the flavors of pepperoni pizza wrapped up in tasty lasagna rolls for a quick 30 minute meal the entire family will love.
With all the delicious varieties of pizza choices, sometimes you can’t beat a classic cheese and pepperoni pizza. Here in Buffalo and like most places, you can find a pizza place on almost every corner. Even in the small town I live in there are two practically next door to each other.
I don’t think I have ever met someone that doesn’t like a slice of pizza. A doughy crust, topped with sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings. How can you not like that? When I travel I like to scout out some of the best pizza joints to try the local favorites.
We enjoy pizza night once a week at our house. My Buffalo Chicken Ranch Pizza is one of our favorites. When we are in the mood for a classic pepperoni pizza, sometimes I’ll switch it up and make these tasty Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Rolls instead. They have all the yummy flavors you find in your favorite pepperoni pizza rolled up in lasagna rolls. If you are in the mood for pizza, but bored with the same old same old, these lasagna rolls are always a hit the entire family will love. Best part is these take 30 minutes from prep to table to serve these on a busy weeknight. To save some time after a long day, prep these the night before and just pop them in the oven when ready to serve.
If you love lasagna rolls like I do, be sure to check out my Chicken Caesar Lasagna Rolls too. These have been a readers favorite! A must try for anyone that loves Caesar.
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 15 ounce part skim ricotta
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound deli-style sliced pepperoni (32 slices)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl mix ricotta, egg yolk, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic.
- Spread 1/3 cup pizza sauce on the bottom of a 9-inche round baking dish or pie dish.
- Lay lasagna noodles on a large clean surface (wax paper works great) and spread each noodle with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce. Top each noodle with 3 tablespoons ricotta mixture then pepperoni.
- Roll lasagna noodles and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining pizza sauce evenly on top of rolls. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.