Celebrate the holiday season with this moist and delicious Eggnog Bundt Cake drizzled with an Eggnog Glaze.
Have you ever made a cake using margarine or a bargain brand cooking spray, and when you went to release the cake from the pan only half of it came out?
Yes, I’ve been there.
I would stand there staring at half the cake still sitting in the pan with tears in my eyes. I couldn’t bear the thought of starting over again. If that wasn’t bad enough, I’m spending the next twenty minutes scrubbing the pan trying to get it clean.
If I only used PAM Cooking Spray the first time.
With all the holiday baking I do, PAM Baking non-stick cooking spray is essential. It is made with real flour and leaves up to 99% less residue build up than a bargain cooking spray or margarine, which makes my cakes like this Eggnog Bundt Cake release with ease. I don’t know where I would be without it. Using PAM Cooking Spray, not only saves me time and tears but I can enjoy making all my favorite holiday dishes knowing they will come out right the first time.
We like to entertain during the holiday season. We also host Thanksgiving and Christmas, so there is a lot of cooking and baking happening in my kitchen. Having certain kitchen staples on hand during the holidays is essential for effortless cooking. One product I can’t be without in my pantry is PAM Cooking Spray. Whether I am baking cookies, roasting vegetables for a holiday side dish, or making this Eggnog Bundt Cake, there is a PAM Cooking Spray that is great for all my cooking needs. Using PAM also makes clean up a breeze leaving up to 99% less residue than bargain brand cooking spray. No more having to soak the pan or spend time scrubbing the residue that other bargain brands leave behind.
Here are my PAM Holiday Tips on how I love to use PAM for all my holiday cooking.
- Roasting vegetables. I love roasting vegetables like butternut squash to serve as a holiday side dish. Simply spray your baking sheet with PAM OLIVE OIL Cooking Spray. Toss your vegetables with salt, pepper and lightly spray them with PAM OLIVE OIL Cooking Spray that has zero calories per serving.
- Holiday Cookies. Don’t worry about leaving any cookies behind on the baking sheet when you use PAM BAKING Cooking Spray. Your cookies will release with ease from the cookie sheet.
- No more sticky dough hands. Ever roll cookie dough in your hand only for it to become sticky? Spray your hands with PAM Cooking Spray for no more sticky dough hands. This works great for making bread dough, pizza dough too!
- Holiday Jello Molds. My holiday table always includes a jello mold. Spray your jello mold pan with PAM Cooking Spray for your jello mold to release with ease for a beautiful presentation.
- Perfect slice of pie. Spray your pie dish with PAM Cooking Spray before adding the pie crust for the perfect slice of pie.
- Casseroles. Heading to a holiday potluck and bringing a dish to pass? From French Toast Casserole to Mac and Cheese, feel confident knowing your dish will come out with ease and make clean up a breeze when spraying your casserole dish with PAM ahead of time. If you need to cover your casserole with foil when baking, spray the foil with PAM to prevent to top of the casserole sticking to the foil.
- Clean up. Don’t be left in the kitchen scrubbing dishes while everyone is enjoying the party. Using PAM Cooking Spray on your baking dishes ahead of time makes clean up a quick and easy.
Eggnog is a holiday tradition. Whether you give it a little kick with bourbon or rum, or enjoy its rich and creamy flavor alone, it wouldn’t be the holidays without a glass of eggnog. This Eggnog Bundt Cake is a delicious dessert to serve at all your holiday gatherings or to just make and enjoy for yourself while cozying up by the fire. It is topped with a simple eggnog glaze for a lovely dessert you will enjoy serving during the holidays for years to come.
What you need
Vanilla instant pudding mix
What is your favorite way to use PAM Cooking Spray for your holiday cooking and baking?
Leave a comment below to enter to WIN a $100.00 VISA GIFT CARD!
One winner will be drawn at random. Good luck!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups regular eggnog
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons eggnog
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with PAM Baking Cooking Spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, pudding mix, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar.
- Add in vegetable oil then eggs one at a time and vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture alternating with eggnog until combined.
- Spread batter in prepared bundt pan and bake on the center rack for 50-55 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack completely before releasing.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar. Gradually add in eggnog until glaze is not too thick and easily drizzles off a spoon.
- Drizzle glaze over cake.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/2/13 – 12/29/13.
Be sure to visit the PAM Cooking Spray page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!