For your next party serve this Hot Spinach Dip mixed with crumbled bacon and a hint of dijon for an instant crowd-pleasing dip.
Let me tell you what makes this Hot Spinach Dip so good.
Bacon. Yes, bacon.
Hot Spinach Dip is a party favorite. It’s great with veggies, crackers or chunks of fresh bread. To add a little crunch to a classic Spinach Dip, I like to mix in crispy bacon to this already tasty dip.
I love Spinach Salads. My classic Spinach Salad recipe in the Holiday Thyme cookbook and my Spinach Salad with Roasted Grapes are two of my favorites. I could eat those salads everyday. I was inspired by some of the ingredients I use in those salads to come up with this creamy dip.
The result? A delicious dip that has a ton of flavor. Each bite makes you want to go back for more and more. I love making this for a party as I can prepare it ahead of time and when the party begins, place it in the oven until hot and bubbly for a dip everyone will love.
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed rinsed and well drained
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and place in a casserole dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers, chunks or bread of vegetables.