Curry Deviled Eggs
Curry Deviled Eggs blended with a hint of curry make a perfect appetizer or even a snack.
If you love curry and deviled eggs, you are going to love this combo!
I have been on a curry kick lately. I have been making Curry Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps and Curry Chicken Salad that is so good. One afternoon while enjoying this for lunch, it got the idea to make Curry Deviled Eggs. I absolutely love deviled eggs. A few of my favorites are my Avocado Deviled Eggs and Pesto Deviled Eggs. Every time I make deviled eggs, I know I will probably consume half of them. They are pop in your mouth, creamy and delicious. Perfect for any occasion.
These Curry Deviled Eggs are my new favorites. The creamy filling has a hint of curry, a splash of vinegar and a little mustard. Even Mr. Mother Thyme who is not a curry fan likes these. If you love different variations of deviled eggs or looking for an easy appetizer to make, you have to give these a try.
Curry Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 1 dozen
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onion or chives for garnish (optional)
- Place eggs in a medium pot covered in cold water. Bring water to a steady boil. Cover and turn off heat and let sit for 14 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water and peel eggs. Cut eggs lengthwise, remove yolks and place in a medium bowl and mash.
- Stir in mayonnaise, vinegar, dijon mustard. curry powder and ground mustard into mashed egg yolks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into the center of egg whites. Chill until ready to serve.
I love a little added flavor to my deviled eggs. These look wonderful!