6 Cute and Easy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas – Free Printable Gift Tags
Love is in the air my friends!
Today I’ve got 6 super cute and easy budget-friendly Valentine’s Day gift ideas for you, perfect for anyone on you Valentine’s Day gift list!
These thoughtful gifties take just a few minutes to whip up thanks to some short cuts, then add to to a cute container along with a bow and a tag. Easy peasy!
I like to use torn homespun for many of my gifties. It’s just my thing, but feel free to use whatever ribbon and accents you like.
FREE PRINTABLE Valentine’s Day GIFT TAGS
Now let’s chat about these tags. How cute are they? I love the design and simplicity.
Each style comes in 2 colors, brown and black and is available in 3 sizes, 2 inch, 2 1/2 inch and 2×5.
You can print them on cardstock, or sticker paper to stick to your gifts.
CLICK HERE for the stick paper I use.
The gift tags are a PDF. Simply download the file, save to your computer or device then print the ones you want. Easy peasy!
The tags have cut lines to easily cut the tags out. I often use a paper cutter for clean cut lines.
CLICK HERE for a similar paper cuter I use.
DOWNLOAD GIFT TAGS
Click the underlined link below to download the tags.
I love to find glass jars at Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree. If you get them at Hobby Lobby wait until they are on sale! They have a lot of sizes and varieties.
Dollar Tree is another place I love to find them. They are affordable and often have different shapes and sizes.
HUGS & KISSES AND VALENTINE WISHES
Grab a bag of Hershey Kisses, or even better a bag of Hershey’s Hugs and Kisses, pour them into a jar or a little bag, wrap with some ribbon and coordinating tag for an easy peasy Valentine’s Day gift!
I found the Hershey’s Hugs and Kisses at Walmart.
The jar I used is from Dollar Tree and I swapped out the lid for a cute one I had from an old candle.
To gift I added the jar to a clear bag. I get them at Target, Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby. I also add a little paper shred because it makes it more fun and festive!
I wrapped the bag with some homespun and a button.
A LITTLE TREAT FOR SOMEONE SWEET
I couldn’t resist this cute tin I picked up at the Target Dollar Spot. When I see cute, seasonal tins I always like to get a few.
To make an easy giftie I added some store bought cookies. Shhh, once you put them in a cute tin, no one will know. Wink, wink.
I found these cute cookies at Walmart. I added some parchment paper to the tin and arranged the cookies in the tin. I was able to fill 2 tins with one package of these cookies. Not a bad deal!
To gift this, I wrapped the tin with some cute ribbon and then added one of the cut tags.
Easy peasy! Who wouldn’t love this?
I’M NUTS ABOUT YOU
I’m nuts about this giftie! I love yummy trail mix blends, especially the blends from Target. I always have these on hand. They always have yummy seasonal blends too! My family love them!
For this gift I used the Neapolitan Sundae mix. Thankfully this is not a seasonal mix! It’s so good! It’s one of my favorites and just so happens to work well for Valentine’s Day too! I love the strawberry chips in this mix which makes it perfect for Valentine’s Day.
I simply added the mix to a jar I picked up at Dollar Tree, wrapped it with some torn homespun, hot glued on a button and attached the coordinating tag.
Again, easy peasy!
I love making seasonal gift in a jar gifts. They’re thoughtful, easy and a gift anyone will love!
Just grab a quart size mason jar and a few ingredients and you can whip up these jars!Print
CUPID’S COOKIES IN A JAR
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup M&M’s
- In a quart size mason jar mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Tamp it down.
- Add light brown sugar top and tamp down.
- Add sugar on top of light brown sugar and top down.
- Add chocolate chips and M&M’s on top.
- Add lid and tag.
Directions to make (on tag)
- You will need 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add cookie mi, melted butter and egg to a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon size ball of dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12- 14 minutes.
YOU ARE BERRY SWEET – 2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE
Two ingredients is all you need to whip up this tasty Strawberry Fudge. But be warned, it’s dangerously good! My family loves it!
These tags are cute for any berry treats. Make a tin of my favorite chocolate covered strawberries for someone berry special!Print
2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- 11 oz bag good quality white chocolate chips, I like Ghirardelli
- 16 oz. container strawberry or strawberries and cream frosting, I like Duncan Hines Strawberries and Cream frosting
- Sprinkles, optional
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until creamy.
- NOTE: Add a little pat of butter or shortening to the white chocolate before microwaving to prevent the white chocolate from seizing.
- Fold in strawberry frosting into melted chocolate.
- Pour fudge into baking dish and spread evening.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until set then cut into pieces.
I LOVE YOU A LATTE
Grab a cute mug and fill with some paper shred and add some k-cups! I love the Gevalia cappuccino k-cups! It makes yummy cup of coffee that tastes like I got it a the coffee shop!
A few other ideas include
- Add a Starbucks gift card in the mug
- Attach the tag to a nice bag of coffee
I love the Gevalia k cups. It makes a thoughtful gift and a nice treat to anyone that receives it!
I’m always on the hunt for cute mugs. HomeGoods is a great place to find cute seasonal mugs. I also like to grab mugs at Dollar Tree. They are affordable and nice for gifties like this.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas! Comment below and let me know which one is your favorite! You can also watch how I put these gifts together on my YouTube channel!