Deck your wall or frame this winter with this Winter Market printable! This printable comes in 8 sizes from a 5×7 up to my favorite size 24×36, perfect for a large wall! Simply download, print then frame for easy peasy seasonal decorating!
My favorite frame to use is the Gray Belmont frame from Michaels. They are often on sale too! I love to frame my prints in front of the plexiglass for a matte look but you do you!
Speaking of prints, you can simply print this at a local print shop. I love to use Walgreens and they often have sales too anywhere so always check for print sales!
How to print posters at Walgreens
- Download the images and save onto your device or computer. The print comes in 7 sizes so download all or the size you want.
- Go to the Walgreens app or their website. Sign in if you have an account.
- Next click POSTERS.
- I always choose satin paper.
- Next choose your size you want to print. (If you want 5×7 or 8×10 you can do that through just photo prints).
- Next upload your digital print. Make sure you upload the correct size. If you want to print a 24×36 make sure you upload the 24×36 digital image. You will get a prompt saying low resolution if you uploaded the wrong size that is pixelated.
- If image isn’t fitting in space change orientation if needed.
- Next proceed to adding image to cart and proceed following the prompts.
- Don’t forget to add a coupon code. Coupon codes can often be found on the Walgreens Photo homepage.
WATERMARK WON’T PRINT ON DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE.
I would love to see how this adorable printable looks in your home! Make sure you share it with me on social media and tag me @motherthyme!