How cute are these tic tac toe boards for Valentine’s Day? This is a fun and thoughtful idea for kids and even adults?
Simply print the free printable HERE and cut out the boards. I recommend printing it on cardstock. Add the tic tac toe boards little bags or add to a gift basket along with some chocolates to use for game pieces.
- Hershey Kisses
- Conversation hearts
- Welch’s fruit chews or Juicefuls (there are cute single serve bags of Heart Trobs Valentine’s Day Juicefuls. Click HERE to pick them up at Walmart).
I used M&M’s cupid blend for these. You can find these at a lot of stores. Click HERE for a link to get them at Target.
I like to keep it simple. I added the boards to clear treat bags, added M&M’s and tied it with some pretty ribbon. Easy peasy!
Click HERE for clear treat bags.
Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
Check Out These Valentine’s Day Ideas Too
- Valentine’s Day Free Printable Collection
- Valentine’s Day Brownie Pops
- 6 Cute and Easy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas + Free Printables!
- Hugs & Kisses Valentine’s Day Gift Jar + Free Printable
- Valentine’s Day Bookstack
Click HERE to download the free printable. It’s a PDF so you simply download then print at home!
Disclosure – This post contains affiliate links. Thanks so much for using these links to support my site.